As mentioned in the last post, I am going a specific gift list for him and her. This can be perfect gifts for your girlfriend or boyfriend, or anyone special in your life.
So let’s begin with the ladies first.
Luxury gifts, prices of $50 and above
- Make up collection such as the Naked Pallet, started kit of Jane Iredale, etc.
- Luxury perfume such as Chanel, Estee Lauder, etc
- luxury wallet such as Coach, Guess, Kate spade, etc.
- fine jewelry, such as a necklace, bracelet, something that is very special and meaningful to them. This can be an Tiffany piece of jewelry, Chanel, Ted baker, or an Alex and Ani piece, as they are fairly popular with girls,
- A scarf from Lilly Pulitzer or Vera Bradley
Mid-range gifts prices between$ 30-50
- Candles. I especially like to give candles from Jewel scent, as they have a special surprise at middle of the candle.
- nice bracelets or necklaces. Dogeared has affordable personalized necklaces that suit any occasion
- A nice little jewelry box
- A nice box of chocolate or their favorite candy.
- A gift basket of their favorite brand of soap and lotion
Gifts for those on a budget
- a nice lip gloss
- a little wallet wristlet
- key chain charms, such as the Eiffel Towel, cats, etc
- nail polish
- gift cards to their favorite shop
Alright moving on to the guys.
To be completely honest, I have never given a gift to a guy before that I haven’t made myself. My dad and brothers were all to happy to receive my handmade scarfs, handkerchiefs, and paintings. So this is the first time I am putting together a list specifically for the guys. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.
Luxury items ($50 and above)
- drone, for those technology savvy, such as the SKEYE Mini Drone with HD Camera
- Smart watch
- Fitbit for those who are gym enthusiastic
- tie hanger
- their favorite game such as chess, or checkers on a fancy board
- gym bag
- running shoes
Gifts for those on a budget ($10-30)
- mugs with either sayings or pictures on them
- chocolate or their favorite treat
- coffee or their favorite drink
- gift cards to their favorite store
Alright, that is all for the gifts. I hope this helped you with your holiday shopping, and I will see you again soon.