Happy February everyone!
As Valentine’s day is just around the corner, I am going to share some great ideas for gifts for that special person. As with the Christmas gift guide, I am going to break these gifts up to inexpensive, mid-price, and luxury price range, so you can pick and choose what gifts works best for your budget.
So starting with the inexpensive gifts first, first up is
- Roses. Roses, especially single rose bouquets are always a welcomed favorite among girls, myself included. Just make you present the bouquet in a pretty vase or her favorite one.
- Chocolate. OK, what is a girl without her chocolate? Even if it is only a bar of chocolate, wrapped attractively, will make a great valentine’s day gift. I know there are some fairly reasonably priced truffles at Godiva, ranging from $7-11 dollars.
- A Valentine’s Day Card. I know I loved receiving these in the mail when I was younger.
- A nice picnic lunch in a garden
Mid-Price range gifts ($30-60)
- Truffles Box
- Jewelry, earrings, bracelet, watch, etc
- Dinner out
- nice flower bouquet
These are a one time gifts for more serious couples or for those who know each other well. These can be a great gift for celebrating relationships with each other and all the memories of that relationship and the promise of the future.
- Candle-light dinner, with music
- Go to the opera or another event
- A day at the spa
- A Getaway for Two
I hope this gift guide is helpful, and stay tuned for more Valentine Themed ideas.