Well, 2017 is almost over, and a new year is ready to begin. However, how did I do with my New Year’s Resolutions from last year?
I will link my post from a year ago of what I wanted to get accomplished, and now tell how I did.
- My new years resolution for having more goals and more deadlines, I think I did pretty well. I know what I really want to do and have a better idea of where and how to start. Nevertheless , I am still working on many projects that will help me determine what sort of work I really love.
- To have a better routine. This one I think I really did well. Ever since I have started using the app Productive, I no longer have to worry about the things that I might forget to do. Everything is laid out in a easy way to look at and tick off.
- To time myself. This again is something that prouductive helped me to do.
- To write more and be better organize. This one I did well, but could do even better, especially during the crazy holiday hours,
- To learn to sew. This one I have to admit, I totally forgot about, and will be on my New Year’s Resolution for this year( embarrassed sigh ;0).
- To learn a language fluently. This one is still being worked on. But I have learned so much in a year, so I hope to continue this in the coming year, and be able to be even more fluent and confident.
Remember New Year’s Resolutions are made to become a better you, so if you failed or not, you still have found what you can and cannot do realistically. So I hope this was helpful as you start planning your New Year’s Resolutions for this year. Make 2018 the year you strive, learn, grow, and become the best you can ever be.
New Years Resolution post from last here can be seen here