Valentine’s day is just around the corner, and I have some really nice date ideas lined up that you can try. There are some classic ones and some new ones for those who are the unconventional type. So now you know where to take your boyfriend or girlfriend and plan in advance.
- .Star gazing. If you or your lover love astrology, star gazing would be the perfect date night. Just find somewhere where there is minimal lights and get out your telescope and star book and enjoy the open sky and time together.
- Book date. This is the one that I would love to do as I am a book lover. Any date in a bookstore would be perfect for me. In this you can either get library books and go to a café and read them to each other, or go to a specialty bookstore and sit down there and read books together with delicious drink and treats
- Picnic on the Park. If the weather is sunny and nice, then a nice picnic on the park would be great idea for those of you who are the outdoorsy type. A nice lunch then a hike would be a pefect thing for a date.
- Boat ride. If you and your lover like to boat ride, then this would be the perfect date night idea. If you live in a place such as Venice, then it would be especially romantic. Also taking a ride under the stars would be very romantic.
- Chocolate shop date. What girl doesn’t like chocolate? If there is a chocolate place that has a café to it, then this would be a great way to spend an afternoon trying all the tasty treats.
- Movie date/theater. This is a classic on for those who love seeing new films in the theater.
- Cooking/ painting lesson date. I love painting and cooking, and this would be a great way to learn something new and spend time with each other.
- Musume date. If anyone is interested in art or history, then this would be a nice way to spend an afternoon, with a nice dinner afterwards.
I hope that these ideas were helpful as you plan your Valentine’s date.
Have a beautiful day,