I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I know I did!
Today I am going to talk about my resolutions for this year. I know I should have done this a week ago, but I have been working non-stop, and really haven’t had the chance to sit down and think what I want to do and accomplish this year.
So we will start with resolution one
- To really find out what I want to do, and set deadlines for myself. I have so many ideas of what I want, but just don’t know what to do from there. This year I want to really challenge myself to go further and actually make a effort to find out. Even if the idea or plan doesn’t work, I least I have the experience and come out knowing better my gifts and talents.
- Have a better routine. Back before I started working full-time I had a good routine for getting things done. Now that I am working full-time I have found it hard to establish time to devote to writing and all the other things I want to do. So I want to make for myself a routine that would work, especially for the odd day that I am off.
- Really make sure I time myself in chunks. I know there are days where I am just exhausted and just do the most important task, then waste my time in watching too many episodes of “Road to Avonlea” and other entertainment. This year I hope to make time for actual rest for the mind and body, so that every day, even down to the minute, is doing something to accomplishing my dreams and goals.
- write more. Set deadlines for the books I am writing and be more organized with post schedules.
- To learn how to sew. I have always wanted to learn, just never got around to actually learning
- To learn a language to be able to speak it. I have some understanding of French, but this year I want to take it a step further and really be able to speak and read the language.
That is all the resolutions I have for myself this year. Comment below what your New Year’s resolutions are, I would enjoy reading them.
I hope you have a great week and I shall write again soon.