It is that time of year again, were we make resolutions for a new year, full of hope and excitement.
Here are my New Year’s Resolutions for 2018.
- To be braver. I am known for sticking strictly to routine, and hating to try anything new outside of my comfort zone. This year, I want to do more, especially by myself, to encounter new experiences and make memorable memories.
- To learn an instrument old or new. As I am looking into harp models, this seems like a worthwhile goal.
- To sew. If you read my last post, you would have known that I have completely forgotten about this resolution. To help me remember, I am also looking into some sewing lessons at a local fabric shop.
- To have a concrete physical objects of the projects I am working on. I have many projects, but they are ideas only, and not put to work. I want them to be put to writing or drawn, as doing these will help the project become more meaningful, rather then just a thought in my mind.
- To spend more time with family. I am usually so busy, as with the rest of my family, that it is easy to not take the time to really connect. I have really enjoyed the holidays, and spending time with them, but I want to do more as the holidays come to an end, so spend at least one day with my whole family and make wonderful memories.
I will post periodically throughout the year to see how I am doing ( so I won’t forget any of them) and progressing.
I hope you have had a wonderful holiday and hope wish you a wonderful 2018!
AlyssaFollow me on Social Media